We take your privacy very seriously!
ri qualité service is a company established in France and, as such, we adhere to French legislation on the protection of personal information (1998: 204) which implements the European Data Protection Directive known as GDPR.
ur head office is located at:
150 rue des Techniques
74970 Marignier – France
Feel free to send us your questions or concerns regarding data protection, to the following address: email@example.com
For more information on how our services can be used to facilitate processing of your personal data, and the responsibilities and commitments of Tri Qualité Service in relation thereto, please refer to the applicable conditions.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Personal data means data that identifies you as a natural person. We may process the following types of personal data about you:
- Your contact information including your name, email address and telephone number
- User information, for example, if you log in to our service or visit our websites. This information may include IP number, device and browser type, time zone, geographical location, as well as your interests and information preferences about how you interact with our services, such as features used and buttons clicked
- Other information we receive through your contacts
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our services in accordance with the applicable terms
- To manage the business relationship with you and the Tri Qualité Service customer you represent
- To develop and improve our services
- To provide information and offers to current or potential Tri Qualité Servicecustomers about our services by selected third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, any marketing material distributed using your personal data is sent to you as a representative of a current or potential customer of Tri Qualité Service and not as a private person.
SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES AND TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIES
We may share personal data with third parties for the purposes explained above. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not share personal data with third parties in such a way that these third parties can use personal data for direct marketing purposes in relation to you as an individual, but only as a representative of a current or potential client of Tri Qualité Service.
We may transfer personal data to a country outside the EEA, but then we will first need to obtain your consent or ensure that the transfer is legal and secure by making other arrangements.
We are obliged to process specific, relevant and necessary personal information while taking into account our legitimate purposes. It is your right to carry out checks on us.
To update the personal data we process about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To receive a free extract of the personal data we process about you, send us a signed letter to the Tri Qualité Service address.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
Cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the site
These cookies essentially allow us to detect spam and improve the security of the site, the data of which is stored in France. They are mandatory for the operation of the site and do not include usable personal data.
Traffic measurement cookies
wo types of cookies are used, a first type for anonymized monitoring (data stored in France) and the other for monitoring via the Google Analytics tool (data stored in the United States), which can be activated or not, according to your choice.
These cookies are used to present you with content that is relevant to your browsing habits.
These cookies are used in particular by Youtube (data stored in the United States) to track the videos viewed.